Career Fairs – Come See Us
- University of Central Missouri, February 8th
Aspen University – Come Join Us
- Please check back for upcoming opportunities!
The Aspen Standard
Thank you for taking an interest in our team.
Aspen Contracting Inc. operates in 48 states. We are the largest residential insurance restoration contractor and the top place to work in the US. Aspen has an A+ national rating by the Better Business Bureau. Aspen Contracting, Inc. believes in doing the right thing, through higher standards and integrity.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Aspen Contracting team! Aspen Contracting is a dynamically fast paced company, who is a leader in the industry. We are driven by serving our customers through an extraordinary service experience and have pioneered business operations in the industry for a higher standard. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Aspen behind you.
Rewarding Career and Lifestyle
Learn about our many different opportunities – work with extraordinary people, experience new places and make an impact on others through your work and your community.
Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Aspen behind you.
A message from our President
At Aspen, customers are our number one priority and employees are our number one asset. We don’t offer jobs, we offer careers. I think you can measure a company’s success by more than just their financial sheets; I think their success is a direct correlation to employee satisfaction. We strive to provide an environment and culture where people can grow and thrive. It’s important to us to provide benefits and bonuses outside of just a paycheck. Our goal is to continually grow and strengthen our teams; we want the best and the brightest to join the Aspen Family.
– Pat Nussbeck
Currently Seeking These Positions
Aspen Contracting, Inc. – Nationwide
Candidate must include cover letter for consideration.
Aspen is among the very best in the nation when it comes to reliable, professional exterior restoration services with more than 50,000 satisfied customers from coast to coast. This is a fast paced position with excellent opportunities for advancement.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities: Our sales staff is also known as project consultants. You are responsible for working directly with homeowners and insurance companies to determine damage to the property, scope of repairs, bid and estimate jobs. These consultants must oversee each project to the homeowner’s satisfaction and collect payment.
- Ability to canvass and set up appointments.
- Use technology provided to create scope of loss or inspection reports.
- Act as a liaison between property owner, production manager, and insurance company.
- Be present at time of production to monitor the progress and quality of work being performed to homeowner’s satisfaction and per scope of work.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Don’t have experience working with insurance and or construction? No problem!! We are looking for people with an apt for learning, a keen ability to persuade and a drive to be at the top of their game every day. We will provide you with all the training and tools you need to find success!
- Self-starter, can work independently and driven towards success
- Effective presentation skills.
- Friendly personality and effective communication is a must
- Will require some evenings and weekend hours based on business needs.
- Must be willing to travel or re-locate.
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to carry and set-up and climb ladder.
- Ability to safely walk the roof for performing inspections.
Compensation: Weekly pay. Beginning salary rate dependent upon previous experience. Commission Based with Medical, Dental, Disability insurance after 60 days as a full-time employee 401(k) program eligibility after 90 days as a full-time employee.
Job Type: Full-time
Email: email@example.com or apply online at www.roofsbyaspen.com/careers.
Find more about “#theAspenStandard” on social media on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn!
Aspen Contracting, Inc. is a national roofing, siding and gutter contractor that services residential homes, commercial properties and new construction builders. We are driven by serving our customers through an extraordinary service experience and have pioneered business operations in the industry for a higher standard.
We are seeking to add FULL-TIME skilled Service Technicians to our always growing team. The primary responsibility of this position is to repair common issues in relation to installation and maintenance of the exterior of home or building. The service technician must possess numerous and varied “handyman” type skills. The goal of this individual as a part of the Aspen Team is to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with their project. This includes following all safety guidelines and installation procedures.
- Friendly, Clean Appearance
- Must have a Truck or SUV for materials
- Takes pride in work
- Committed to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Possess a valid driver’s license and auto-insurance
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess basic carpentry & maintenance skills
- Ability to work in all environments
- Ability to lift material and stand for long periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction/ Maintenance Field: 1 year
- Weekly Pay
Beginning salary rate dependent upon previous experience
- Medical, Dental, Disability insurance after 60 days as a full-time employee
401(k) program eligibility after 90 days as a full-time employee
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at
Find more about “#theAspenStandard” on social media on Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter and LinkedIn!
Looking for a place where your hard work is APPRECIATED & REWARDED?
Come join Aspen Contracting, the nation’s largest residential roofing company, headquartered in Lee’s Summit, Missouri!
Due to our amazing growth, we have the following opportunity available for the right person! Aspen Contracting is a dynamically fast paced company, who is a leader in the industry. We are driven by serving our customers through an extraordinary service experience and have pioneered business operations in the industry for a higher standard. The successful candidate will provide data & account receivable entries, general bookkeeping and office support within the Accounting Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for candidates with experience in some or all of the following areas. Don’t rule yourself out if you have limited experience, we will teach you if you have a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done!
- Enter payments and post deposits in QuickBooks
- Maintain customer files
- Data Entry, electronic filing of documents, general office duties
- Assist and support other Accounting staff as needed
- Keep management informed of activities and any significant concerns
- Identify problems and make suggestions
- Basic understanding of Account Receivable functions
- 10-Key Skill level Intermediate or above
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Must be analytical and able to recognize potential issues
- Strong knowledge and skill in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated organizational, prioritization, and detail-oriented abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Possess the stamina to meet the time deadlines inherent in contracting industry
- Possess a passion to work in a fast-paced family owned business
- Ability to develop and maintain effective employee relationships
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Receivable: 1 year