About Aspen Contracting
Aspen Contracting was named after the Aspen tree because its resilient, deep roots that can survive any natural disasters such as fires, floods, storms and ice. The roots of the Aspen tree have been known to be the longest living organism lasting more than 80,000 years. The Aspen trees lend leading roots to each other to help other Aspen trees when they are in need. This is symbolic for a company that will never go away, we will weather anything that gets thrown at us and we always are a friendly company that will be a lending hand whenever someone is in need. We firmly believe that Doing the Right Thing, Through Higher Standards and Integrity, has helped us grow to be #1 in the industry.
The Aspen Contracting Promise
- “Doing the right thing through higher standards and integrity”
- Full detailed property inspection and estimating
- Project Consultant assigned to each project to ensure a smooth process
- Prompt deliveries and dedicated crews to all projects
- Highest safety standards while performing work
- Customer completion walk through and sign off upon completion
- Quality Control Report produced on all projects to property owners
- No payment until satisfaction is achieved
Aspen Contracting is a customer service company that does everything right by the property owner. Customer service is number one priority.
Aspen installs on average over 10,000 projects each year. We specialize in new construction, replacements and storm restoration of roofing, siding and gutters.
Why We’re Different
- Project Consultant- In Your Court – When you call Aspen Contracting, you will be assigned a Project Consultant. Project Consultant will be your person for the entire process of your project so you won’t be passed around or have to figure out who to contact for what when things are happening on your project.
- Production Team – We work with all building departments to ensure that all codes, permits and inspections are being done 100% correctly. Our team is trained and certified to handle all projects and work with each municipality to ensure a smooth process and job close out.
- Aerial Measurements – Human error can be great when measuring roofs, siding and gutters. We use the newest technology of photograph measurements from the sky to ensure the greatest accuracy of every project.
- Quality Work – All crews are certified by manufacturers and go through Aspen training classes before beginning work for Aspen. All crews have to do continuous education and safety training on a weekly basis to keep up our high demand of quality. Aspen uses the best products available and some proprietary to use to ensure that all projects have the longevity that the customer expects. Quality Control checklists are completed before, during and after each project.
- Warranty – Aspen’s Ironclad warranty provides the best warranty in the industry. This is a lifetime warranty on all labor and material. This is a no question asked, no fine print, covers everything warranty for the length of the product. Warranty department is open and available 24/7/365.
- Innovative Products – Aspen’s synthetic underlayment provides greater protection than traditional underlayments used by others in the industry. This is proprietary material that is 50 times stronger than the usual underlayments used. The underlayment is like the foundation of a house, without a good foundation the house or in this matter the roof will fail. Aspen’s house wrap for moisture barrier behind siding, is made to be the best of its kind in the industry. It can be used in southern and northern climates.
- No Money Down – That is our promise until the project is completed and you are satisfied.
Solar Shield Plywood – offers an aluminum radiant barrier on OSB to reduce heating and cooling losses through the attic.
Impact Resistant Shingles – specially constructed shingles that are guaranteed to withstand 2″ impact for a lifetime, thereby reducing the need to unnecessarily use additional energy and resources to replace the roof.
Power venting with auto controls or by heat recovery ventilation to provide ideal roofing ventilation and home pressurization to resist moisture, and other home failures and to extend the lifetime of materials used in the home.
Solar Powered Vents – replace electric roof venting to function using solar power to reduce energy needs.
We are committed to doing the job right from the beginning to the end for the customer and the environment. That means we follow eco-friendly practices to reduce, reuse and recycle. Aspen recycles old shingles, nails, gutters and aluminum and steel siding materials as a free service to customers, where available. Recycling these materials helps reduce unnecessary waste in landfills.
We Use Technology to Aid Accuracy and Speed
When Aspen Contracting estimates costs and orders supplies to restore your home, we use the latest technology for aerial measurement services. This concept of remote measuring by using aerial images to provide detailed measurements that are more accurate than any other method. Aspen employees all carry and use the latest version of iPads.